2 comments on “Reduced payments on account to HMRC

  1. Hello, you have said that claims to reduce payments on account can be made on your SA tax return, which box is thiss filled in?

    • Hi Stephanie

      You need to complete box 10 on the Tax calculation summary (Page TC 1) and then explain why you need to reduce your payments on account in the Any other information section (box 17).

      Here’s a link to the HMRC website and a pdf to explain further….


      I hope this explanation has helped.


Comments are closed.